The national park’s little sister has stunning scenery, lush boreal forest, and abundant wildlife, but without the crowds and buses! Take our Denali Wilderness Hike onto Curry Ridge, which has the most jaw-dropping Denali views of any trail, or our mellow Byers Lake Nature Walk to immerse yourself in natural splendor. Meet us there for a scheduled trip, or book a private Custom Trip, which can include transportation from Talkeetna.
- Lush boreal forest, gurgling salmon streams, clear mountain lakes, and prime habitat for bears, moose, and migratory birds.
- Extensive trail system on Kesugi and Curry Ridges, taking you above treeline onto the tundra for spectacular panoramic views of the Alaska Range’s massive peaks and glaciers.
- Go on our 6-mile Denali Wilderness Hike, a gradual ascent to the best Denali views of any trail.
- Take a Byers Lake Nature Walk along a stunningly beautiful clear mountain lake, home to spawning salmon and nesting loons and trumpeter swans.
- Denali State Park is easily accessible from the Parks Highway, which connects Anchorage, Denali, and Fairbanks.